Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Boys

I was exhausted during the 12-day Spring break of the kids.  We were busy the whole time, making the house looks like chaos lol.  However, we had so much fun and they helped me clean up the house  the day before they went back to  school.  

The  fur babies were happy that the kids were home,  they have  someone to play with.  Our son  wrestle with the dogs most of the time.  Here are some  snapshots I took of the boys at home.
495ybkj9lccrj0dsb03h1n0xuwmlwhpx.
On the  bottom left corner, Champ was steering at his ball under the couch.  I think he was thinking that if he look at it hard enough, it will come out lol.  Have a purrfect weekend everyone.

12 comments:

Reader Wil said...

Animals are sometimes so funny! I didn't know you had dogs!
Thanks for the visit and comment. No I have never been to the Philippines,but I should like to do so!!
Have a great weekend!
Wil, ABCW Team.

Nonnie said...

Champ has the sweetest eyes! better busy days than boring days, right?

Dhemz said...

that is so cute..I love that picture of champ staring at his ball under the couch...kakatuwa!

sandyland said...

great guys

Anonymous said...

cute shadow shots ~ fun ~ ^_^

Unknown said...

They're so sweet.

Zimbabwe said...

Great shots, I do miss not having pets any more but it would not be fair on them as we want to travel. Diane

MikiHope said...

Nothing like pets to remind you how simple and fun life can be!!

Andrea said...

What cuties. My husband loves dogs, but our Autistic son is afraid of them. We have a cat though, and my daughter is obsessed with it(and it's terrified of her).

jheylo said...

must be fun to have pets. i want fur babies too

jheylo said...

must be fun to have pets. i want fur babies too

marie said...

Life can be so fun with dogs in the house feel sad when I remember our dogs. they're to cute playing the ball.