Friday, April 19, 2013

Capture Pod

Aside from gardening, Photography is one of my  favorite hobbies.  I grew up without a camera  and I never had any picture of  my childhood so I told myself that  I will try my best to take  pictures of  every milestones that my children has.  I am grateful that I  had the opportunity to own a camera and captured my  kids development, they are my favorite subject ever.  I think that my love of photography has been acquired by my daughter.  I was doing my fitness routine at our backyard yesterday and she took some pictures, the one below cracked me up.  Right now, she just clicks and clicks and does not pay attention of the background or anything lol. 
 I just thought that this is a funny  photo.
No matter where we go, I never forget my camera.  My husband  said that my body has a magnet for camera so every  time we go, the camera is with me.  We love going to a photo booth as well whenever we go to a  business establishments that offers it. 

10 comments:

MaiThreeBoyz said...

hahaha, this made me laugh. he sure did pick a spot!

Corinne said...

I didn't know you could rent photo booths. This would be so fun for a party. I'll have to see if they have Capture Pods near me (DC area).

Melinda Dunne said...

LOL! Great picture...this one will be great laughter for many years to come.

Beck Valley Books said...

I didn't realise you could rent the booths either. I laughed so much when I saw your photo, brilliant.

Nova said...

The BEST picture of a Dog with his master ever!!! I guess every Pinay love to pose in the camera. that's prolly in your nature...heheheh

Andrea said...

Renting a photo booth would be awesome.

Trendy Cyndie said...

Love the pic!! I always try to take my camera too

Anonymous said...

That is great, I have a few pictures that I have taken over the years where I was obviously not paying full attention. This one had me cracking up laughing, thank you for sharing.

Dhemz said...

you've got a sexy body right there sis...:) hahaa....that cracks me up...lol~

mommy Orkid Belle said...

This is so funny mommy Joy. I never go out without the camera as well. :) hehehehe...