Friday, April 19, 2013

Lazy Day

I am taking my fur babies for a walk today, they have been inactive for months due to cold weather.  We will have a  little bit of warm weather today so it is a perfect day for them to  exercise their legs outside.
 These photos were taken in December.  The little mister is trying to design a rail road track while the migñons are "guarding" him.
No wait, they can't guard him because they are sleeping lol.   Ahhh nothing to do but to  take some snooze.  Such a lazy day  for them.
The walk went  mighty fine.  I took them  separately as I can't handle both of them together.  Will post some pics next time.

11 comments:

Ralph said...

Dogs, like cats, are professional sleepers. Nothing comes close to these furry guys when it comes to relaxing!

TexWisGirl said...

such cute companions

Sandy Kessler said...

love it

Redlane Geraine said...

i miss having dogs. they're such great companions.

Unknown said...

Lovely shots! I miss having dogs.

Zimbabwe said...

Lovely photos, I am so glad it is warming up a bit but I am sure we will not get away without another cold spell yet! Have a wonderful week Diane

kimmyschemy said...

aww! so cute!

mrsnesbitt said...

I am looking at my inactive puppy under my slippers! lol!
Loved this as my theme is based around my little man Bing.
Denise ABC Team

Roger Owen Green said...

Sounds like a good idea - a nap!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Anonymous said...

the woofies would love that idea.

Anonymous said...

They know how to live ~ lovely shots for ABC ^_^