Saturday, February 1, 2014

John Paul Pet Grooming Pack

I was excited for my dogs because I was given a chance to  work with  one of the leading pet  product company, the John Paul Pet.  I received  this grooming pack that  includes a bottle of Waterless Foam Shampoo, Oatmeal Conditioning Spray, and a Custom Grooming Brush.  My husband thinks that the brush can be used by human lol.  Now if you have cats and dogs, this is a perfect product for you as you can use it to both.  
I wanted to try their  wipes because our Jack Russel Terrier  has been secreting some fluid from his eyes but  they sent me these instead.  I am happy  with what they sent me though because it is Winter and the dogs  are not really fond of water when it's  so cold.  So this waterless  foam shampoo was perfect to clean them up.  
I gave our  fur babies  some spa treatment when I received these products and they seemed to like it.  Our JRT, Champ, just laid out on the floor and let me do  my business.  He did not offer to run or something.  I think he feel pampered after I was done as he took nap lol.
Our Jack Russel Terrier has a very coarse kind of hair and this shampoo somehow softens it.  The thick foam penetrates and deep cleanse the hair, it also helps in deodorizing your  dog or cat.  
The oatmeal conditioner smells good.  It is formulated to replenish and revitalize the skins moisture.  The Custom Grooming Brush features permanent ball-tipped metal pins on a flexible pad to help smooth tangles.  It  distribute foam shampoo evenly and massage my dogs'  skin. Our other dog, Bolt, has long hair so it's a perfect brush for him.
When I was cleaning up Champ, Bolt was patiently waiting for his turn.  He love being pampered as well.  I am glad that we have the JP Grooming brush now because Bolt does not like the  brush that we formerly have.

You can check out the  Website for more information about their products, they have different kinds.  The products that I got cost from $14.47 to $28.50, the price variation depends on where you buy them.  You can find and like John Paul Pet at   Facebook or follow them on Twitter to get updates about their  company.  They are also on  Pinterest, so check them out and happy grooming to your fur babies! 

Disclaimer: The author of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review. Opinions being expressed is not in anyway influenced by other factors. The product/s mentioned above was provided for FREE for evaluation purposes.

29 comments:

jo-anne said...

I guess no one can resist spa treatments! There are lots of good products for pets nowadays, there's even a dog and cat cafe near us. They sell "gourmet" dog and cat foods. WOW!

FX777222999 said...

I wish I could buy this package for my dog...maybe next month. this is good product for pets.

Nova said...

that's wonderful, i'm sure your pets are happy because they have those amazing products.

Travel Quest said...

Aww so envy on your cute dog :) were planning to adopt a dog soon and I would love to have this home groomer so convenient.

mhie said...

There are a lot of good products for dogs but I prefer cats as it is low maintenance and I have allergy with dogs.

Nova said...

That is a very cool product for pets, they surely will feel fresher and smells good.

Juliana said...

I'm sure your pets are pampered and well loved. They both look tame and friendly.

I'm curious to know, how many times within the day do you need to walk them?

betchai said...

oh, i could almost imagine how relaxing it would be to just pet your dog, comb and clean, ahhh, those looks very good products Rose

Catherine L. said...

Sounds like some great products for pets. I know a puppy that loves to be brushed, so the brush would make a great gift for him.

Marms said...

what great product to get pets groomed and cleaned.

FX777222999 said...

It's a must to all pet lovers especially those with dogs as their pets. This product that I want to purchase just for my pet dog and cat.

Eileen said...

Your dogs are so handsome! I wish I had dogs, or at least A dog. My apartment landlady won't allow any pets on the property. I will still try to convince her though..and when I do, I'll definitely get some of these dog spa products.

Unknown said...

I like the idea of the waterless shampoo, specially now that it's cold outside. Great way to get them clean quick without having to give them a complete bath.

Dhemz said...

how cute is that...am sure they smell good!

I have that guilt sometimes when I think about how we raise our dogs here compare to the Philippines.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

That is so cute mommy. I love how the dogs just let you groom them and not even putting up a fight. It is nice the product works for you and the furry cute ones. I miss having dogs at home.

Lainy said...

How cool! Both of them looked guapo after the grooming! This mAde me miss out Shih Tzu pup Ewoks. He died last year :(

kulasa said...

oh my I wish I could give our dogs the same quality of pampering too! am sure they'd love to try that shampoo! your dog looks so cuuuuttteeee!!!!

James, Davis, and Associates Test said...

I like this all in one pet care kit! This is something I could use at my house.

Jessica Cassidy said...

Awww! now your fur babies Sis Rose and clean and smell fresh and spoiled too. They are both adorable.

Alley said...

Adorable dogs! Not only are they pretty, they are lucky to have you! :)

Great review. I don't have dogs yet but if ever I'll get one, I'll try this product.

nadine | 143angel said...

wow this seems awesome! it'd be perfect for our pet dog <3 Thanks for the review, now I have at least an idea on what to get for her (our dog)

Franc Ramon said...

This is one way to pamper your pets.

Marie said...

Ooh, those are pampered pets all right!

Diane said...

Nothing better than nice smelling dogs :-) Keep well Diane

Rebecca said...

oh what a nice way to pamper your pet and keep them groomed

Ria C said...

Oh, my Millie can benefit from those doggie products sis. :) Your pooches are both cuties.

Lunaiah said...

You're such a good pet owner!

Marie Clara said...

My grandma's dog Puppy would love to be pampered. These are probably the best products for him too.

April McGregor said...

Your fur babies are so adorable sis Rose. Their coat looks well taken cared of.