Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Seagulls

It has been a year since we  last  went to the ocean.  We visited a family friend over in San Antonio Texas and we decided to head out and see USS Lexington in Curpus Cristi.  I had fun  taking photos of the seagulls that flocked in the seashore.  I am not sure when are we  going to see this beautiful place again but it sure brings a lot of good memories.
On the other note, we know that April showers bring May flowers. So why not embrace the rain? Wet weather doesn’t mean we can’t be stylish! For example, try the Vee Multi Print Rain Boot. The fashionably low ankle is perfect for pretty dresses and skinny jeans, while the funky pattern brings an easy pop to any outfit! You won’t feel bulky or under-dressed in these cute rain boots – rather, you’ll be prepared and super stylish!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i love loafers. it looks great with everything.:) from skirts, to shorts, to jeans.

MikiHope said...

I need new shoes and new sneakers--my feet lost weight along with the rest of me! I will definitely check this site out!

Trendy Cyndie said...

I think I could max out ny cc on that site! LOVE SHOES!

Corinne said...

So many fun designs! Love the Hough sandal.

Anonymous said...

I will have to check these out. I have a ton of shoes, it is my must have.

Tamara @ Mommyland said...

These shoes sound neat going to check them out. I am always looking for fun shoes thanks you

Melinda Dunne said...

I haven't heard of these shoes before. I will have to take a look at them.

Erin said...

Love these shoes!!

Nova said...

Lovely, that shoe is amazing, no wonder he is such a very famous shoe designer

Becca Wilson said...

These are adorable :)