Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Worms and other Crawlers

Hubby never could understand  how most Filipinos are scared of worms, myself in particular.  I don't know  the reason either.  I have always been scared of any kind of crawlies lol.  No matter how small it is, even the itty bitty itch worm, I don't like them.  There is something in the  worms that freaks me out.  Now my husband and   son are not scared of  any worms at all BUT, they are scared of spiders, which I am not (except of course those  big and poisonous ones like the tarantula).




Anyway, my son found these crawlies when we went to the   lake in Tomlinson Run State Park.  I was having goosebumps while I took pictures of  him..  How about you, what kind of  critters are you afraid of?

9 comments:

Aisha Kristine Chong said...

I'd say your son is very brave!

I can't let crawlies - crawl like that LOL!

jheylo said...

Yikes! I had goosebumps when I saw these creepy crawlies. I hate them, I cringe just by looking at them.

Sheryl said...

not really scared of worms, i just find those wriggling ones so gross! but show me a mouse and i'll run away as fast as i can.

Jade Samson said...

Those insect look beautiful but I won't let them crawl on my me! Oh my goodness your son is brave!

melandria romero said...

those are really lovely but ooh no, i don't think i have the guts to let them crawl over me,

mommy Orkid Belle said...

They definitely are little explorers mommy. They are not afraid of little creepy crawlies. Me, I am not that scare of creepy crawlies.. well maybe some spiders.. and I don't like snakes.. hahahaha...

Shela said...

Oh my brave huh! I don't like everything that crawls hehe... can't look at them sis! Takip ang mata ko when scrolling down lol!

Olga said...

Oh my! Your son is one brave child. Having goosebumps, too, just looking at the pictures. And itching everywhere as well. Ewww...

Redlane Geraine said...

Yikes! Can't do that. I'm afraid of anything that crawls.