Monday, September 23, 2013

Squirrel on a Tree at Sea World, San Antonio Texas

I mentioned in my other blog that my son had so much fun taking photos of the squirrel over at Sea World, in San Antonio Texas. Here are more of the photos he took of the squirrel on a tree.  He used our point and shoot camera with these photos.
I like these blurry ones too.
I thought that he did fantastic  in capturing the squirrel in action.
What do you think?  Do I have a budding photographer?  That's his new thing now, he wants to take photos but he does not want to be in the photo.  

9 comments:

MikiHope said...

Your budding photographer caught that squirrel just hanging out--not a very usual sight!!

Sarah Bailey said...

What fantastic pictures I definitely think you have a budding photographer on your hands :) x

Rebecca said...

aw so cute and awesome pictures

Unknown said...

Hes so cute and chunky

Tingting R. said...

The picture of the squirrel climbing is funny!

Marms said...

He's just enjoying the weather and relaxing. :) how's your visit to TX mare?

mommy Orkid Belle said...

That is so awesome! He did capture great photos of the squirrel that way. Great job!

Healy Harpster said...

I so loved squirrel, they're so cute! Great shots!

Unknown said...

what a cute squirrel. I cannot wait for our trip to SeaWorld.