Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Jammin' Salmon - Chicken and Salmon in Pumpkin Soup #ProductReview

September is International Pet Blogger Month at Chewy.com so I got  another  dog food  for our  fur babies.  This time, I wanted them to try this Weruva's Jammin Salmon, it's a combination of chicken and salmon in a pumpkin soup.  Our dog Champ is very fond of seagood but Bolt is not.  However, they both love chicken so I was hoping hat they would like this as much as they loved the  Beef Stew.
This Jammin Salmon has  boneless, skinless, white breast chicken and wild caught salmon.  It is loaded with Omega-3s for their healthy skin and coat.

It is made with tomatoes, green peas and sweet potato in a pumpkin soup and it is made without added antibiotics or hormones.
What I like is  that, it is grain-free.   As usual, I mixed it in with their dry dog-food.  When introducing new dog food to  our fur babies, I only put a little bit for the first time to   gauge if they like it or not.  
At first, Bolt smelled it and walked away, but when Champ started eating, he came back and started eating his.  I think the smell of the salmon turned him away but later on find out that  it's nothing bad.  He  polished his bowl nd wanting more.  With the three  varieties of  dog food that we got   Champ and Bolt, they love the Beef Stew the most.  

Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

16 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

I like the way you think. I never would have thought to add chicken and salmon into pumpkin soup, but it sounds awesome.

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

My dog would flip for this! I've got to get some. I'm tired of him always begging for MY food. LOL

Megan said...

Those ingredients sound so wholesome and healthy! Your fur babies are so adorable too :-)

Unknown said...

Aw this is awesome! We are adopting two of my parents pups at the beginning of next month! This will come in handy! thank you. xoxo

Jeannette said...

That looks like human food! It really looks delicious! I know my dog would have loved it!

Unknown said...

Interesting! That looks tasty and not at all like dog food!! I bet the dogs gobbled it up!

Unknown said...

I am a little slow today haha.. When I first looked at the photos, because well I look before I read things. I was like omg.. that doesn't look good at all!! Until I realized it was dog food!!! With that out of the way! That looks like something my dogs would inhale!

Annemarie LeBlanc said...

That sounds like an interesting combination. My fur baby does not like fish, but he is such a meat lover and enjoys his dry dog food with boiled chicken breast or boiled chicken or pork liver. I will give this brand a try. Maybe he'd like a little soup with his meals.

Mykidsguide said...

Your fur babies seem to like it so much. I like mixing wet and dry food for my pets. I will check out.

Deal Match Maker said...

Wow... so fancy and very high quality foods! I am sure every dog will love this product
==RIKA ==

Jeanine said...

Oh wow. I bet my pups would go nuts for this. Talk about a meal! Looks great.

Lisa said...

I know my dog Daisy would love this! I'll have to try it with her soon!

Ascending Butterfly said...

I think it's funny that one dog walked away from it at first! Then came back to investigate. It's always good to mix a new food in with the one they already know like you did it's a good way to introduce them to something new.

Aaronica said...

man... this is dog food??!!? this sounds delicious!

Tiany said...

Our dogs would run us over trying to ge to this meal, what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Yona Williams said...

Awe, that is too cute that one dog ignored it and returned when they saw the other dog dig in. The scent of salmon would turn me off too.