Monday, August 31, 2015

Hearty Beef Stew for our Fur Babies from Chewy: Review

Bolt and Champ loved the first  Beef Dinner dog food  by Evangers that I got from chewy.com.   They just consumed all of those  so I got them  new  beef stew by Whole Earth Farm from Chewy as well.  This  beef stew smells so good that it  smells like human  food almost.  As you can see, it has  whole chunk of  real meat.  You can check out its ingredients below.
Deboned Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver, Carrots, Peas, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Dried Potatoes, Blueberries, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate), Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Minerals (Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Caramel Color, Yucca Schidigera Extract.
Our fur babies  does not  like  eating  pure dry dog food so we always   mixed it with  canned dog food.  We don't give them  pure  wet food either because they get the runs so the formula is 50/50 for their system to work  perfectly.  
Bolt (black and brown) will eat dry dog food when he is so hungry but Champ, our JRT, refuses to eat  dry dog food alone.  That's why we always  have canned  dog food.  Now that I know that they love this kinds, these are definitely the brands that we will buy from now on.
Whole Earth Farms makers  a wholesome line of naturally nutritious dog food that offers all the goodness from the earth at a good value. Whole Earth Farms is another company that makes all their kibble and canned dog food are made with  high quality that are all derived here in the us.  They uses natural ingredients that deliver complete and balanced nutrition for pets. 

Here are the key benefits of Whole Earth Farms dog foods.
  • Carrageenan & Grain-free recipe
  • Low glycemic
  • No artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
  • No corn, wheat or soy
  • No ingredients from China
  • Made in the USA!
When you buy Whole Earth Farms canned dog food  at Chewy.com, you will get a free shipping which is a big savings.  Check them out and try it for your fur babies.  A box of this beef stew cost $32.49 but today they are offering a 20% discount so you  will get the whole box for under  20 dollars plus free shipping if you spend $49 or more.

Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

22 comments:

Jeannette said...

I know my dogs would have loved this! Right now we don't have a dog and I miss having one, but I would love to try this for our next dog!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

My dog would love this stuff. He's all about anything beefy.

Masshole Mommy said...

That food sounds great. I have never tried this brand for my dog, Milo, Before, but I betcha he'd like it.

Melissa Pezza said...

We've been thinking of getting a dog. If we find the right one, this is the food I'll be getting for it. That looks delicious.

Unknown said...

That stuff looks so delicious! My dog would love the big chunks of meat and the delicious gravy base!

Cheap Is The *New* Classy said...

Aw, the dogs look like they love it! We haven't tried giving our dogs beef, but I bet they would like it. They usually eat chicken.

Liz Mays said...


This sounds like a really hearty meal for them! It's great that it's grain free so you know there's not as much filler.

jo said...

That pet is so lucky, the food looks so yummy! Rhyming words! LOL. Awesome if there are no ingredients from China, 'cause if so, the food might be fake! LOL.

Mykidsguide said...

They seem to like the food a lot. My babies are not a fan of dry dog food either. Like you, I mix the dry food with wet canned food.

Emily Reviews said...

I bet my dogs would love it! We get in the habit of always giving the same food but my dogs go nuts for canned food of any kind.

Jesica H said...

Your dogs look like are very dainty about there new treats! My little dog is like that too, while my bigger dog hoovers!

Lynndee said...

Looks like they were really enjoying their food. We don't have pets, but if ever we get one, I'll give them those as well.

Ann B said...

I will have to tell my Sister about Whole Earth Farms canned dog food. She has two little dogs that are her fur babies.

C.Mahan said...

I've been shopping at Chewy for years. They are such an awesome company and just have a wonderful customer service department that really loves pets.

Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey said...

Woohoo! Looks like Bolt and Champ have happy tummies with these. This sounds like a high quality dog food.

mail4rosey said...

Makes you happy when the dog food is a hit, doesn't it? :) HUrrah for hearty beef stew.

Lisa said...

I have a picky eater in my house. That being said, I know my dog Daisy would eat that! It looks great!

MiniMasterminds said...

Your furbabies are SOO cute! This looks like a great meal for them. :)

Unknown said...

I wish my yorkie would eat like this. All he eats now is Ceasar's. He is so darn picky when it comes to his food and treats lol

Gabriel said...

Luckily, our dog isn't very choosy, he will eat pretty much anything we put in his bowl. This looks like some high quality chow though, better than some of the food I got in the Army!

Unknown said...

This looks like a great product. The dogs look like they love it!

Unknown said...

Wow - this definitely looks better than the traditional dog food that I usually see. These are some spoiled, well-fed doggies!