Friday, October 18, 2013

Fresh Greens for the Bunnies

Our bunnies are spoiled.  We feed them fresh veggies from our garden.  In fact, the red  radishes that we  planted was  for them and they enjoyed every piece of them.  They love eating greens.  Sometimes we would buy them a head of lettuce and they love munching on that.



If you would recall from my previous post, our female's bunny's name is  Matilda and  the  male one  is Wubzy.


I will have to buy a hay to lay in their bed  for winter.  I feel bad leaving them outside but they cause allergies to my kids  when I take them in.  They are very tough though when it comes to cold weather.  Last year  was a great one for them.  I just keep replacing the hay at their bed so it isn't soaked with  urine and stay dry for them to sleep on.

6 comments:

Nova said...

happy bunnies eat good food, this reminds me of the wild bunny that comes by to our yard to eat fresh cut grass...i don't know where they are now...

Peachy @ The Wandering Peach said...

We used to have a rabbit and we feed them kangkong and petchay too!

lencilicious said...

Our friend breed bunnies. They want us to adopt one but I'm afraid our landlord won't allow it.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! These are cute looking bunnies. So adorable! I know Selby would love to have our own pet, but too bad we can't. Plus, we have a family of rabbits in our yard back in Kansas. LOL! And even here. Adorable!

Mel Cole said...

oh that reminds me that I have to pick out carrots in my garden too! cute bunnies!

Nova said...

it is amusing to see those cute bunnies eating.