Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bolt, the Hugger

Our  other fur baby, Bolt, is turning a year old next month.  He is a very loving dog who can't stand being away from us.    I am getting worried that he will be lonely when we go for a vacation next month.  I hope that he will be okay.  
1mw9lycyuo1xav71bsyjfahu0wuqy0vp
It's funny that when he wants to eat some table food, he would cry and we would tell him to say Food and he would howl like he is saying food lol.
P4ei3ks4oqc0cbfpjcrwxv737j5lygiy
Bolt love to hug and snuggle with us.  Whenever we are sitting on the couch, he would  put his paws in the couch then when we are  laying in bed, he would jump so gently and lay with us.

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

aw what a sweet puppy

Marie said...

Awww he's beautiful! it is amazing how they change and how fast they change! My bunny was black with a white chest now he's silver headed multicolored body lol

Trendy Cyndie said...

That is a BIG dog!!

Melinda Dunne said...

Oh how cute! I have 2 dogs that have birthdays next month. Chloe will be 4 and Frosty will be a year. It is crazy how much puppies change in a year.

Travel Quest said...

he is so cute, i would be more than happy to be his pet sitter for free when you go on vacation :)

Corinne said...

We just visited the animal shelter yesterday to look for another dog. I love pups! Yours is adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics.

bonnie holt said...

Love this dog he is to cute. I have one that thinks he is human and sits in the kitchen chair.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog, I am a big dog lover so I love seeing people that spoil theirs like you do.

mai said...

aww so cute. he reminds me of my dog when i was a teenager. his name is blackie. same eyes.

Mel Cole said...

awww bolt is a sweet and loyal dog to you guys. I like his color :)

riablahgs said...

Hello there Bolt! My Millie wants a play date. :)

riz said...

such a cutie. I'm sure the burritos will miss him.

Marms @ Home and Household said...

Very handsome dog mare.