Saturday, April 16, 2016

Wild Calling: A New Taste for our Fur Babies

Having two different dogs is like having two  kids whose personality are  so different.   Our Jack Russel Terrier (Champ), is very hyper while our mixed-breed dog (Bolt - part miniature pincher and part doberman) is very   mellow and gentle.  Champ loves to bark   and very aggressive while Bolt is very quite. 
Having said that, even on food, they have their own preference.  Champ loves  seafood like fish while Bolt is not crazy about it.  I thought of letting them try this  Wild Calling Mountain Lake  dog food made of 96% duck meat.  It is a grain-free rotational diet dogs.
There  is added vitamins and minerals on this  dog food to ensure a healthy life for canine. It does not contain artificial  ingredients but has  zinc, copper and iron.   They are made in the USA and you can get it for   $35.35 (12 cans) at their website.
See how excited Champ is for his dinner?He immediately lick the opened can and  tried to immediately  have a taste of it.
Bolt on the other hand, did not touch his food.  For some odd reason, this is the very first time where gave him something that he did not like.  I think, he doesn't like the pasty texture of it.  I even mixed it with their dry dog food so it will grab on to something and he won't have a hard time eating it but he refused to eat it.  So I discovered that he is not  fond of ducks!
I also got this Nature's Miracle stain odor remover  because I will be cleaning this house  when we move out next month  to get it ready for listing.  I did not realized that they have specific  bottle for cats and dogs.  I don't have a cat so I got the wrong  bottle.  Anyway, this cost  $7.29 at Chewy.com but I think I can still use it as it can remove stain from the carpet so we will see.  This suppose to break down odors from dog and cat vomit, urine, feces, or any other organic substance on contact, and penetrates deep into surfaces to wipe away stains.  This is suitable for carpet, hardwoods, kennels, fabric, and more.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

21 comments:

Jeannette said...

Right now we do not have a pet. When we do we're gonna look very closely at what dog foods are out there, because I want to make sure what I give my dog is safe to eat.

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

A: Your pooches are adorable! B: Thanks for sharing Wild Calling. I've actually been hearing quite a bit about this brand lately.

NPC said...

Hmm, I will have to look into this for my dogs.

NPC said...

I will have to look into these for my two dogs. Looks like a great option.

Jenny @cookeatgo said...

It is crazy how picky pets can be on their food choices. This sounds like a great brand of pet food!

Unknown said...

Natures Miracle is a miracle cleaner. I adopted a dog in November and she was not even close to housebroken despite being 3 years old. Needless to say, we've gone through a lot of Natures Miracle in the past few months :P

Maggie Branch said...

it looks like your pups are really enjoying this new food! Nature's Miracle stain and odor remover is great! It is the only stain and odor remover we use and are always pleased with the results.

Bonnie G said...

These sound like really great products for pets. I will have to tell my mom about these.

Inspiring Kitchen said...

They seem to like their food so much. I haven't heard of this brand, but I think this is worth checking.

Christy G said...

I have three dogs and they each have their own personality. They have been instrumental with me having chronic pain. When I don't feel well, they will snuggle and give me kisses to distract me.

I haven't heard of this food. I'll have to look into it.

Michele D said...

Awe, your dogs look so happy. I'll be sure to look for this brand when picking up my dog supplies.

Mama.Mommy.Mom. said...

My guy isn't crazy about wet food for what ever reason. Now, something wet and squishy off my plate? He's all about it!

ricci said...

What a great dog food!! My sweet girl can;'t do wet food because it hurts her tummy but I do love that this has minerals and vitamins in it.

Ann B said...

This looks like a great brand of dog food. I will have to share this with my Sister. She has two small dogs she likes to spoil.

Unknown said...

Those dogs are so adorable! I haven't heard of these products yet. I don't own a dog, but I can share these with others that do.

Brianna George said...

Natures Miracle is awesome. We had a dog that had a bladder issue before she died and it helped us clean up the messes she left.

Unknown said...

I don't have any pets but I think it is great that there's more on the market for them.

Lynndee said...

It's good to know that there are already a lot of food options available for our pets. Looks like your fur babies are enjoying their food.

Ckrusch said...

These sound like great products for pets! I will have to check them!!

Unknown said...

Bolt is such a cutie! Too bad he didn't like the food though! Good luck with the move!

Maddi'sMommy said...

We love giving our dog wet dog food as a treat. She likes it too of course ;)