Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Powerfully Good Greenies: A Total Oral Health Solution for Dogs

I tried  brushing my  dogs teeth but  they are not very fond of it.  It caused a lot of troubles  every time I try.  Dogs breath can be very rancid when you don't clean their teeth that's why I am glad they they  received  these Teenie treats from Chewy.   I used to give this once in a while to  our former Pomeranian dog and it  does works.  It cleans faster than a toothbrush for sure.  
This powerfully good Greenies  are so effective in making  our dogs' breath  a lot fresher.
I like it  that  these two take their own Sweet time in  chewing it which means it saturates in their mouth  the longer it sits there.  
These teenies are total health solution for dogs because it  fight tartar build up, it freshens breath, it maintains healthier teeth and gums, and  it naturally helps clean teeth.  
It has low calorie and low fat for a daily treating routine, it is safe and digestible and it is formulated  to provide complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.  These teenies are natural with added vitamins and minerals and as stated in the package, it has irresistible taste.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

23 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

These sound awesome. I want to get some for my dog, Milo after reading this.

Jeannette said...

Those are the best thing for a dog. Our dog had the worst breath you ever smelled and these helped so much with his breath!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

We give our dog Greenies all the time, and he loves them. They really help keep his teeth clean, too. The vet says they look great!

Annemarie LeBlanc said...

I never tried giving Greenies to my dog. I usually have the vet take care of his oral health. I think I will get some of these and see how my dog likes it. I am pretty sure he will. Thanks for letting me know.

Unknown said...

This are looks great for the dogs. we don't have dogs my was allergy to them

Ourfamilyworld said...

This sounds like a great product for dogs. I want to try this for my fur babies.

Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey said...

Just in time! I was having problems with brushing our dog's teeth too, it's always a struggle. I have to get and try this product, it sounds awesome!

Lynndee said...

That is just great that they have healthy options for dogs now. They do deserve healthy treats just like us.

Unknown said...

So good to see that the treats are natural, always want to look after my pets!

Travel Blogger said...

We give these to our dog and he loves them! It is an easy way to help take care of their oral health.

Unknown said...

My grandmother uses these and her little Schnauzer loves them! He waits patiently every morning for his breakfast and then his green treat from grandma! Thanks for sharing!

ricci said...

My Sophie pup loves Greenies and I love that they clean her teeth!! I call that a win win!!

Ann B said...

These would be perfect for my sisters dogs. I will have to pick some up for the next time they come visit.

Paula Schuck said...

This looks like a great way for dogs to keep their teeth clean. I will have to tell my friend about them for her dog.

CourtneyLynne said...

Oooo this dog food sounds fantastic!! I will have to tell my mom so she can get some for her pooch!

NotNowMomsBusy said...

Those are a good idea. Good dental health is just as important for our pets as it is for us, and when pets end up with bed teeth it becomes very painful for them.

Unknown said...

These are perfect for dogs and great for keeping those teeth and gums in top shape. My dogs love them!

Bonnie G said...

I have heard great things about these. My mom gets these for her pets all the time.

Rika said...

Those are perfect for dogs. Keep their teeth clean and healthy. Sounds like a great product

Lisa said...

I need to get these for my dog!

Unknown said...

I love my dog to death but man, he could use some help with his breath! We'll have to give these a try.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I remember getting Greenies for my dog when he was a puppy. I need to get him some more sometime soon!

krystal said...

My dog really loves his greenies. We always have a bag on hand!