Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Chipmunk

My father-in-law  doesn't drive anymore as he  is almost completely blind.   I feel bad for him as he gets bored at his  own home when no one is visiting him.  He spends his day by watching the birds at his porch and  the chipmunk that always visit   his porch.  I had fun taking photos of the chipmunk when we visited Dad last Sunday.  Please enjoy what I have captured for you!
This last shot was taken  by my daughter.
I love watching  chipmunks.  We have one that lives in our backyard and he  always  runs around  when the dogs are not outside.

2 comments:

Louisette said...

lovely loisure and fotos chipmunck

Ria C said...

Is that Chip or Dale from Disney's Chipmunks? LOL! Squirrels and chipmunks are 2 critters I love to see up close. Whenever I spot some of them in parks in the US, they always scamper even before I can get a close look and take a snap.