Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bonding with our Canine

During winter, I seldom take my dogs for a walk because the weather is just unbearable for my thin body (excuses lol.. but its true, I easily get cold).  But anyhow, these photos were taken last year when my  daughter got a day off from school  after they had their first communion.  We decided to take our minions for a walk at our neighborhood.  We let them run around the  baseball field by St. Joseph Church.




I am sure that our furr babies missed this a lot as well.  I can't wait for the warm weather again.  Winter is almost halfway done so hopefully, Spring will be here soon.

9 comments:

Nova said...

aww...dogs loves to be outside i'm sure they would love to go out and just hang out for awhile, but if its cold i bet they would rather be inside and wait for spring.

Nova said...

aww...dogs loves to be outside i'm sure they would love to go out and just hang out for awhile, but if its cold i bet they would rather be inside and wait for spring.

Franc Ramon said...

It's nice to play with the dogs as they are very loyal to their owners.

Anonymous said...

your dogs are lucky! I don't even take buddy for a walk nowadays...lol! he's still limping...waaaaaaa!

Jhady said...

I didn't know you have pets sis. It looks like a very nice day and you guys are having fun. The dogs love walking outside they needed to burn their energies too :)

Beck Valley Books said...

Dogs are such a great addition to a family, we have two ourselves, they are a bit cheeky but totally lovable. Love your pictures.

Sofia said...

What lovely pups! We used to have a dog, Scratch, but we couldn't keep him so he went to live with a friend of the family where he had room to run and other pup friends. I remember those very early mornings taking him to go potty...in the rain. Oh yeah! But oh, dogs are so much fun!

Rebecca said...

aw your dogs are lovely we are cat people by nature

Ria C said...

They are so cutie sis! I love having dogs and I grew up with dogs as pets. they are such a joy to have and be around.