Thursday, November 21, 2013

Comfortable Pad for Our Fur Babies

Champ and Bolt has been enjoying their new  pad  that we bought recently.  I threw away the old one that  were using because it was getting so hard to clean.

The next thing that I want to buy for them is a bigger crate because our  dog, Bolt, is getting big  for the  large crate that we have right now.

They sleep at the basement ever since we threw away the  chair that they used to sleep in.  I am glad they have a comfortable pad to  lay in during night time.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

aw they are so cute and great pad for their house

Nova said...

I'm pretty sure they will love and enjoy that pad, looks too cozy for both.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

These two are so stinkin' cute! LOL! Bogs looks like not to happy with the little space. Yes, mommy. Get Bogs a bigger one. I miss having dogs.

Tingting R. said...

Your dogs must be spoiled rotten. Man, they are big. Your family must feel safe with these 2 around.