Sunday, March 13, 2016

Gourmet Carnivore Beef Liver and Chicken for our Dogs

Introducing new foods to our fur babies is exciting.  Our dogs Love anything excep dry dog food.  Chewy,com sent  Bolt and Champ one  box of  Tiki Dog Gourmet Carnivore Beef Liver & Chicken canned dog food.  As usual, they are  excited for meal time.   
This will surely satisfy your dog's carnivore cravings with a gourmet menu that matches their natural prey diet! It has  whole meats and great flavor that  your carnivore dog  is sure to love.  Believe me because our  two fur babies loves it!
Tiki Dog Gourmet Carnivore comes in different flavor, it's available in chicken with turkey, beef liver and lamb, chicken with duck, and this beef liver and chicken that I got.  There's a dozen in every box and you can get it for $40.92.  This is also grain and guten-free which really nice.
These two have been enjoying this gourmet food  ever since it arrived.  Of course, I always  mixed it with their dry dog food so they won't run out fast with yummy stuff. 
 I am sure that  the taste of this familiar to the ones I have prepared for them before when I bought some chicken  and liver and cooked it for them.  Dogs these days are very lucky because they get to eat hese gourmet menus that a lot of compan's are  doing now.  My dogs when I was growing up eats whatever we have left on the table hehehe.  It's still  healthy for them but you know, they only get the scrapes and stuff.  
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

21 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

We feed our dog dry food, but I am betting he would love this. I will have to try it.

OurFamilyWorld said...

They seem to like the food a lot. Our dog likes a mix of dry and wet food.

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

My dog has to have dry food as the majority of his diet for his tummy. I would love to add some of this to it, so he doesn't have to have the same old bland food all the time.

Miss Angie said...

As a dog owner, I'm always looking for good new food for him! He's pretty set on what he eats when it comes to his regular meals, but I buy soft food for his Kong and will have to keep this in mind.

Jeannette said...

Our dog is a huge fan of wet food and I bet he would go crazy over this! I'll have to give it a try!

Amanda said...

Our dog gets dry food and occasionally white rice and boiled chicken if she has a tummy ache. She would go crazy with joy over this wet food.

Unknown said...

I always looking for good pet products for my furbabies. I hadn't heard of this brand but it sounds good.

Lisa said...

My dog would absolutely love this! I'll have to try this with her.

Ann B said...

This looks like great dog food. I will have to share this with my Sister. She has two little dogs.

Unknown said...

I don't have a dog, but if I did I'm sure he'd love it. It looks like your dogs were in doggy heaven!

Lynndee said...

Wow! Even the dogs are having gourmet food now. :) And looks like your dogs are enjoying it.

Unknown said...

I don't have a dog here, but it looks like your are loving this food! I like that it easily stores in a can

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this company before. I'll have to share this with some others. I don't have a dog, but I will let others know. It looks like yours really enjoyed it.

Ckrusch said...

I always looking for good food products for my babies. I hadn't heard of this brand before, will check it out!

Colette S said...

They have the best pet foods!
I sometimes watch in amazement at the ads in regards to what is in their foods.

CourtneyLynne said...

Ooooo this sounds like a fantastic food for doggies!!!! I will have to tell my mom about this for her dog!

Bonnie G said...

Your pets sure do look like they are enjoying that. =) Sounds like a great company.

HilLesha O'Nan said...

I've never heard of this dog food brand, but it sounds good. I know that my dog would probably love it. :)

Unknown said...

I don't have pets but my cousin has 2 dogs and I love them to bits! Definitely going to spoil them with this.

NPC said...

I would love to try this with my frenchies! I like to mix wet and dry food for my boys. Going to try a couple cans this weekend!

Unknown said...

Cute dogs! We always gave our dog wet and dry together and he loved it! :-)
Cathy