Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Savory Sizzlers: Homestyle #DogTreats #ProductReview

Winter hinders our dogs to play outside so we  give them some activities inside the house on a regular basis so that they would still be active even on cold days.  My daughter  teaches them some tricks and my husband would let them run around our  living room, dining room, and kitchen.  I have been trying to  teach them how to walk in the treadmill but they don't seem to grasp the idea lol.  
Since my daughter has been  trying to teach them tricks like rolling over, sitting, and shaking hands, I thought that these savory sizzlers  which is a homestyle dogtreats from  Blue Buffalo Kitchen Cravings will be great to motivate the dogs to learn the tircks.  There are different flavors available for ths treat  but I  got them the pork and chicken ones.
Just look at the faces of these two, they really listen attentively in anticipation for their treat.   My daughter  find so much fun in training them although she gets frustrated at times when theydon't listen but now that she has treats, it seems to be working out so well. 
Here's my husband  giving them their teats after they run around in circles for almost  ten minutes.  Not only it gives the dogs exercise, it also gives my husband an exercise.  Of all the treats we gave them so far, these are  their favorite.  They looks like bacon and they smell  so good.
You can get these treats at Chewy.com for $6.99 per pack.  I am sure that your fur babies would sure to enjoy this.  I really like the selection of products from Chewy because they are all made from  real meat and veggies.  All of the products are made in the USA which  is awesome.  Check them out and  don't forget to  set up your autoship to enjoy an additional 20% off your orders.

Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

16 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll have to try these with our Daisy. They look like a great treat!

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

I'll have to give these a try. I think my dog would love them. Thanks!

The Fairytale Traveler said...

I just started training my yorkie to do tricks with training treats. She is so attentive when those treats are out. I know it's silly, but I'm super stoked that I taught a dog to sit, give her paw then roll over for a treat ahahaha! YAY!

Aduke Schulist said...

This looks like a nice treat. I bet my dog would go nuts over it.

Kelli @ 3 Boys and a Dog said...

Your 4 legged friends are adorable! And you are spot on when it comes to treat time, in circles they go !

Unknown said...

It looks like the fur babies enjoyed their treats. I've never heard of this company before but will be referring it to my aunt who has 3 fur babies.

shobha4@btinternet.com said...

They look like great training treats!

Miles L. said...

It is really frustrating to teach my dogs tricks and accomplish nothing. At least, I had fun doing it. :)

Unknown said...

Your fur babies have such beautiful coats! Our pups would love these, anything chewy or with real meat is their calling card.

Ourfamilyworld said...

These sound like great products. I'd love to try this with our fur babies.

Christy G said...

Your dog's are super cute. I have three dogs as well. My chi needs to walk on the treadmill too but I'm afraid he would hurt himself. He doesn't like the leash as it is.

Mimicutelips said...

Your dogs are really cute, this is a great idea. We have a couple feet of snow on the ground in my area. I know the dog lovers in my community could use these.

Ann B said...

These would be perfect for my Sisters dogs. I will have to get some for the next time they come to visit.

Ron Leyba said...

How I wish this product is available here at PHL too. Love to buy them for my 3 dogs.

Aaronica said...

oh definitely sharing this with my bestie who's a dog owner!!!!

Diane said...

What great photos of your dogs. I do miss not having one but we want to travel so...... Diane