Sunday, December 13, 2015

Naughty or NIce? Holiday Treat! #Product Review

Looking at these two, (Bolt and Champ, who do you think is naughty and who is nice?  These two fur babies are actually very nice this year so we are rewarding them with goodies.  It's funny, I asked them to wear a tie  so I can take pictures of them and they  did not move so I guess that was their  approval of me  putting these ties on their neck lol.  
They normally don't like anything on their neck bu this time, they played along with me.  My daughter wasn't feeling good when I  took these photos.  I told the dogs that we have to do something that would make the little lady feel better.  She actually  laughed when she saw these two with ties on and i started taking photos.  
We love talking to our dogs.  It's hilarious to see  how their eyes and ears reacts to what you say.  Champ would usually  put his ears up and down when he hears  "walk", "play", and "ball" then he wiggles his tail.  
When we talk to Bolt, he usually respond  with  bark especially if he hears the word "food".  When he is guilty of something, he doesn't look at us, his eyes  moves  like avoiding to  look at you.
I got them a dozen of this Merrick Classic Grain-Free Venison Holiday Stew Recipe canned dog food  from Chewy and they are loving it.  If we  deserve to have a little extra eat during the holidays, our fur babies deserve some holiday treats as well and this venison holiday stew is just perfect for them. It is full of venison, red jacket new potatoes, carrots, zucchini, peas and red delicious apples .  
Another thing that Champ is looking forward in getting is this KONG Holiday Jumbler Football Dog Toy.  Of our  two dogs, Champ is the playful one.  He always love to play.  He loves  playing with rubber balls.  So the moment  I  squeeze the ball and it made noise,  he was on it.  
;
This  KONG Holiday Jumbler toy is just what we  need to get Champ in the holiday spirit!  Winter is not only hard for us, people, but it is also hard for  pets because they don't get to do the things that they love to do outside.  They are  indoors most of the times so this jumbler toy is perfect for our Jack Russel Terrier.   It's is a 2-in-1 ball toy for twice the interactive fun. The interior tennis ball and loud squeak entice play, while the handles make pickup and shaking easy. The Jumbler stands up to tough play, making it ideal for games of fetch.   It has the ffestive colors for the holiday season, available in red and green.
Champ actually love to open gifts on Christmas so we decided to wrap this toy for him to open on Christmas day.  It was funny when my daughter was wrapping it in her bedroom, Champ wanted to get inside the room lol.  Below is the short video I recorded of Champ when he was trying to get the ball.

Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

17 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Those neck ties are too cute. I would LOVE to get one for my dog Milo. He would be so cute in one.

Sophie's Plus Size Wonderland said...

Aww, Bolt and Champ are such gorgeous Dogs, I'm such a Dog person, I bet they loved the food and toys!

Amanda said...

Those ties are too cute. Our dog hates any type of clothing or decoration so she would probably destroy it in a second. We usually just get her treats for holidays.

Jenn @ EngineerMommy said...

Those dogs are sooo cute. Love their neck ties! We don't have a dog yet, but we're hoping to get one really soon!

Heather Jones said...

Ah, cute ties. I bet they loved that stew! We do stockings for our cats. They usually get some new mouse toys and definitely fun treats like this.

Liz Mays said...

Those sparkly ties are too fun! They deserved a good treat after their fashion show too.

Jenny @cookeatgo said...

Love the idea of the stew for the dogs. My brother does gifts for their dogs and my kids always want to get her treats as well.

stephanickety said...

What cute doggies! I love the ties, and one of them looks like he can't wait for the Kong.

NYCSingleMom said...

I dont have dogs but I would so do the tie idea. They look hilarious.

Unknown said...

Those dogs don't look overly impressed that you put a tie on them but I think they look adorable!
We don't have a dog but I can totally see me doing this if I had one :)

Unknown said...

The pups looks so adorable! The neck ties are cute on them. :)

Autumn Blues Reviews said...

Awww, such cute pups. They look like real hams too. My pups love to have their picture taken.

Echo aka The Mad Mommy said...

Absolutely adorable! My dogs love treats too. I think I definitely need one of those neckties for my little furboy!

Marie said...

Oh my goodness! Those dogs looks so cute with their neckties! Now I'm thinking of buying one for our Pongo too!

Carol said...

The dogs look like they are all ready for a treat. Very cute with their neckties.

Jaime Nicole said...

How cute are they! My dogs would probably be less than impressed with the neck ties but they are always down for a treat!

The Seafarer's Wife Diaries said...

oh, your dog is cute and I love to hug him. Its a boy?