Friday, November 13, 2015

All Natural Dog Treats from Chewy #ProductReview

Thanksgiving is not just for humans, it's for our fur-family members too.  Our two fur babies received  some all-natural dog treats from Chewy.com and they are loving it.   These two kinds of treats would last them for a while.  MY daughter will be inspired to  teach Bolt some tricks once again.
The Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Minis Chicken Formula Freeze-Dried Dog Treats is a chicken formula that contains ground chicken bone, turkey, turkey liver, turkey heart, pumpkinseeds, carrots, apples, butternut squash, ground flaxseed, dried kelp, brocolli. apple, cider vinegar, salmon oil, rosemary extraxct, blieberry,  and dried chickory roots.  I mean, just by looking at the ingredients, it can't get  healthier than this. 
You can treat your dogs to the wholesome goodness they deserve with these  healthy Instinct Raw Boost Minis. These low calorie freeze dried treats are the perfect way to provide them  with the healthy benefits of raw in a delicious flavor.  I know my dogs were very apprecitive of it.  
 I must assumed that it is delicious  because  our dogs   were begging for more after they get  their first ones.  
So I introduced  them to the Blue Buffalo Blue Mini Bars  Apples & Yogurt Natural Biscuits dog treats.  These are bite-size biscuits that are oven-baked for a mouth-watering taste.  They are crunchy and you can hear  it when they are  chewing   their treat. A perfect anytime treat for dogs of all shapes and sizes.  
My daughter teaches our big dog, Bolt (black and brown) some tricks so he is used to getting treats  whenever  he does something.  Our JRT, Champ, on the other hand  doesn't know any trick  but he still gets them treat. 
The Blue Minis are jam-packed with old-fashioned goodness and made from an original recipe that includes some of nature’s most delicious and nutritious ingredients including apples, yogurt, carrots, oatmeal, flaxseed and barley.  I love that companies are now giving healthier options for  our pets.  Unlike the cheap products that you can find  in the store, these blue bars are the  way to go if you want to  give your fur babies some   healthy  treats.  
I would say, craving satisfied for these two!  They even clean up the crumbs on the floor.  Between the two treats, I think that they love the  baked mini bars more than the  raw treats.  Thanks once again Chewy!  For all pet owners out there, I highly recommend  Chewy.com because they  do  carry healthy food and treats  for your pets from different companies in the US.  They also   have  toys and other accessories for your pets so it is a one stiop shop for  pet owners.  
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

26 comments:

Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle said...

My little guy would love these treats. I'll have to pick some up.

Masshole Mommy said...

That sounds like a wonderful product. I am certain that my dog Milo would love those.

Aduke Schulist said...

My dog likes these treats, but only on occasion. I find them quite expensive.

Jeannette said...

We don't have a dog right now, but when we do Blue Buffalo is at the top of the list of foods we want to try. Looks like the dogs love it.

Liz Mays said...

Both of those sound like awesome dog treats! Blue Buffalo is always a reliable brand for us.

Unknown said...

I always love to have pets in our house. Thanks for giving this information about dog treats.

Wood Arts Universe said...

Looks like they enjoyed their Thanksgiving dinner too! That's so nice of you because you include your pets for holidays.

Unknown said...

I suppose my dogs could get spoiled with some tasty treats! This is a really good dog food brand! Top notch!

Dogvills said...

This sounds like a really yummy dog treat. I bet my little will love this.

C.Mahan said...

We love Chewy in our house, too! Such a great online retailer. Blue Buffalo is an amazing brand, too.

ricci said...

These loo like great treats for your fur babies!! I always get mine something special around the holidays!!

ann baccialiaga said...

I love Blue Buffalo, and I know my puppy will love these treats

Ron Leyba said...

I want to buy some of this for my three dogs. For sure they will love it.

Mimicutelips said...

I don't have any pets but the pictures of these doggies is melting my heart.

sarh s said...

My mom's pups would love to try these. They just got a boxer puppy this summer and she loves treats for her good behavior.

Unknown said...

Don't have a dog yet so I'm clueless about dog treats but this seems like a good one. Heard the brand name before.

Ckrusch said...

It looks like a great product! I will definitely check it out for my dogs! I'm always looking for better products for them!

Bonnie G said...

Aww your dogs are so cute! These treats look perfect for dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

It looks like they really loved the treats! I Think my aunts fur babies would love to try these.

CourtneyLynne said...

OMG these trays sound fantastic!!! I need to get some for my moms dog!!! He would love them

Elizabeth O. said...

It's always nice to look at pets who are satisfied with the treats and the food that you serve them. It feels like an achievement!

mail4rosey said...

Aw look at 'em go! I am glad they have some eats that they like. :)

Lisa said...

I think my Daisy would like these. I'll have to find them for her!

Shengkay said...

our dog Lala would surely like this too...
Hello mommy rose!!!! see you around.

Tatanisha Pitts-Worthey said...

This sounds like a great treat for pets! It's a big thing that it's natural!

Bjorn Mystic said...

This post reminds me of my family dog, which died this year.

I can't say about the treats but if they offer the sense of satisfaction for your dog, then they really are worth having (and buying) for your pet dogs.