Thursday, October 8, 2015

Give them a Treat, They Deserve it: Dental Chews and a Frisbee #ProductReview

It's all about treats for our fur babies this month.  Chewy.com sent my fur babies  a bag of dental chews and a zogoflex air Dash.  I think if our dogs can talk, they would bark "I love Chewy!"
 This West Paw Zogoflex Air Dash Frisbee Peacock features  an ergonomic shape that is designed  for  easy handlomh by us and easy for  our dogs jaw to pick up.  I love that they thought it carefully like this.  It has a  hole in the middle which makes it fast and steady when you throw it on the air for the dogs to catch.  This is made by  West Paws Design and being sold at Chewy.com for $17.99.  It is bright in color and light weight, it's non-toxic amd you can wash it in  shelf dishwasher.  
This Natural Balance Dental Chews Pumpkin and Chicken Meal Formula with Papaya Dog Treat is formulated to encourage your fur babies to chew naturally.  This healps support healthy teeth and gums.  My dogs are not used to brushing teeth so their breath can be very  stinky sometimes depending on what they eat for the day.  I am glad to have this dental chews because it freshen up their breath.  A bag of this  is $14.99, it contain 22 treats.  
I gave each of them  toght away when we opened the box.  It took them a while to chew it.  These dental chews is suppose to help  in reducing  plaque and tartar and it has an antioxident nutrient in it.  If you want t get your  fur baby a treat with pumplon this  holdiay season, this would be perfect.  Give them a treat, they deserve it!
Champ is the playful one among our dogs.  He love to play goalie with his ball and he found out that this frisbee is  so much fun to play with as well.
 
He was on it right away when I first  throw it in the air.  Our big dog, Bolt,  is not much into toys but he loves to run around with Champ because he love to chew his neck!  I feel bad for Champ, it must be so annoying lol.
I was surprised thta he actually  offered to take away the frisbee from Champ.  But since Champ is the dominant one, he doesn't give it up.
This frisbee is  made really well.  This would be a good toy for our Jack Russell for a long time.  He go through with rubber balls very fast.  So glad that he has a new toy for a change.
Disclosure: The owner of this blog was NOT financially compensated to write this review.  I was provided with the product/s mentioned  to help me  facilitate this review but  opinions are my own.

18 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

My dog loves playing with frisbies. Or should I say, he loves chewing them apart LOL. We go thought a lot ;)

Jeannette said...

I am so jealous of your backyard! It is beautiful! My dog LOVED retrieve anything he could get his mouth on. Looks like your dogs loved it too!

Autumn Blues Reviews said...

We have had the natural balance dental chews in other flavors, our dogs love them. Really like that frisbee like toy too. Our dog loves to play fetch in the yard so that would go over very well with him.

Savannah said...

I have to try the dental treats with my pup. She has always had teeth issues and my vet tells me all the time to buy her treats that help remove plaque build up :)

Liz Mays said...

These sound perfect. I love being able to give the pets treats that benefit them in more ways than one! It's awesome that these are good for their teeth and have antioxidants too!

Unknown said...

AWW your dogs look like best friends!! I love it! That freezbie looks amazing! I love how easy it is for your dog to carry it around!

Ourfamilyworld said...

Both of them are having a blast with that frisbee. My fur babies love the dental chews as well.

Six Time Mommy TEST said...

This sounds great. My 3 pups would love the chews and the frisbee. Hours of entertainment right there! - Jeanine

Unknown said...

Aw, this makes me miss my pooch so much! I used to love tossing a frisbee around for him!

rika said...

Sounds like a great product for dogs ! I love all natural ingredients because our dogs deserve it

Deal Match Maker said...

Great treat for our dogs . I love all natural ingredients, safer! I hope to find this at our local store

Dina said...

One of my dogs would love to chase a frisbee. He's a ball chaser too. the other dog would watch it and wonder why I was throwing something. LOL The dental chews are a great idea.

Melissa said...

Lol my dogs do not understand frisbees! They are sooo silly.....they look at me run to it and bark over it! This one looks soft though so maybe they would pick it up! Great options for dogs!

Lynndee said...

It's always fun to watch dogs play with frisbee. We don't have dogs yet, but we're planning to get one soon.

Lisa said...

My dog would totally love this! And the frisbee too!

Unknown said...

My dogs love frisbees! This one looks like a lot of fun to try. i'll have to buy them one.

mail4rosey said...

Ha, he's making me want to play Frisbee. That does look fun. :)

CourtneyLynne said...

Awwww want a cutieee!!! My moms dog is all about frisbees and balls and basically anything you can throw and have him fetch!