Friday, November 28, 2014

A Growing Family of Elephants at Pittsburgh Zoo

One of the many animals at Pittsburgh Zoo that we adore are the elephants.  Watching how  they interact to each other makes me truly believe that they are super loving.   I have watched different videos of elephants and they are pretty amazing.  One of those videos is the elephant who saved the little girl from  a tornado  when she and her family was vacationing in Thailand.  She was riding on the elephant  when a tornado was approaching.  The elephant sense the danger and  get our from the water and went to the  safe place.  I also watch a video where the elephant knows how to pain and the others were dancing.
I love that the zoo documented the growing family of the elephant.
 It is so beautiful watching them.  We got to see how they eat and play tricks.  I will let the photos below do the talking.  Enjoy.
My daughter was pretty amazed of how big their teeth are.  

Going to the zoo is  very educational.  You learn so many things about certain animals that you don't get to see everyday.

2 comments:

mhie said...

Seriously,I like elephants and one of my favorite animals.

Unknown said...

I love love love elephants (next to my ever favorite panda ofcourse, haha!)