Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bathe for our Dogs

We  gave our fur babies a bath  last week and we did it outside.  We used to give them baths at  the  sink in our laundry room but since it is warm outside, we did it  at the back of our house.  I forgot that  we can't turn the hot water out there  so Bolt was not very happy about that as the water was so cold.
27szm1kdwuu7ngafvsnq8c014fg7hayw
They did however felt good after  their baths.

We brought both of them to the Vet last Friday to update their shots as we are  going to board them in a kennel when we go for a vacation next week.  The Vet only sees them for roughly seven minutes but it cost us   over a hundred, arrrghh.

17 comments:

riablahgs said...

So cute fur babies! Aren't they adorable?

Vet costs a lot here too. I normally take my Millie to the government vet because it's way cheaper than the private clinics.

Mai said...

Look at that face. The face of a contented dog. They're both cuties!

JC said...

Such sweet photos! Looks like everyone had a good time :)

Anonymous said...

Mine get baths inside, they are small so it is easy. When I had large dogs if I gave them a bath outside, they would go roll in the dirt and be worse.

Tricia said...

How cute. Not sure how many dogs love their bath. My mom has the hardest time giving her dog one.

Rebecca said...

what a happy dog

Unknown said...

such a cute doggy, so lucky to have a family that cares for him.

Melinda Dunne said...

Aww how cute! It looks like Bolt is smiling.

Trendy Cyndie said...

What an adorable pic. The dog looks so cool and relaxed

Mel Cole said...

like going on dental and other doc appointments, it costs a hundred bucks or more. but is it also covered by your medical insurance sis? your dog is so cute!

Bless said...

Your pet looks really refreshed after bathing :-)

Unknown said...

What a nice shiny coat! I give my kitties baths about 3 times a year. It's essentially down to a very precise science.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! This reminds me when we used to have our two dogs. The thing was they both love to swim and get wet, but when we give them baths they don't like it. They are scared of the water. LOL! Cutie!

Nova said...

Hmmm..smells fresh and clean now... this reminds me of me and my younger brother bathed our dogs too in the Philippines. It was always be a fun thing to do.

Makoy said...

Your dogs look so cute and behaved. Poor them they have to endure cold water.

jheylo said...

What a happy dog :) he get to be pampered. I used to bathe dogs too when I was still in PI. Those were the days.

Peachy @ The Wandering Peach said...

At least your dogs love bathing!That's why they look huggable!