Friday, August 10, 2012

For the love of Ball

Here's our super hype and energetic JRT. He love his ball so much so I put a little challenge for him.  I put the ball inside the toy car.  I know that for the love of his ball, he would do  everything to get it out.
At first, he was scared  to get near it but  he couldn't stand  not having his ball.
"Should I just wait till it comes out?"
"Maybe, I can use my nose to push it out."
"Aha!  I have to tip the truck over!"
"Now what, the  ball hasn't come out yet, sigh"
"I think I have to stare at it and it would come out."
"Ah, I have to use my  leg to  push it out!"
"Oh it's nice to have my ball back again!"
It took 6 and 1/2 minutes for him to get it out.  Below is the video I took while he works on getting the ball.


Link  with me every Friday through ColoConnection.  You can post any color that you like.  Just click the badge below  to link up.
Photobucket

22 comments:

Vores have said...

Beautiful pictures you show of a beautiful playful dog.
Wishing you a good weekend :)

i beati said...

Great great progression hahah sandy

joanne said...

your pup is very adorable......I love the way he stuck with his mission, and smiles when he completes it!

TexWisGirl said...

he is a cutie!

eileeninmd said...

He is cute, they do love to play with the balls. Great shots and video.

Linda said...

What a cute series of photos! He really wanted that ball - I admire his tenacity in getting it!

Unknown said...

smart boy!:p

lorik said...

I love it that he did finally get that ball! I saw a video on youtube where a dog was after a cabbage on a table - and got it- and ate it too! Your dog is lovely. Thank you for contributing to Mandarin Orange Monday:)

NatureFootstep said...

lol, he succeded. :) Nice dog. :)

Liz said...

Cute! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Edna B said...

Your dog is gorgeous! And smart too! I love that last photo.

carol l mckenna said...

Adorable and he worked hard to his ball ~ ( A Creative Harbor)

Kim, USA said...

Great photo series!


Kim, USA

Kleppanrova.com said...

Nice dog and funny photos!
Ingun

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Persistents does it every time ... and your adorable dog is definately persistent. What fun and what a smarty ... love the orange ball. Perfect for MOM.

Andrea @ From The Sol

mrsnesbitt said...

Excellent!
denise ABC Team

Roger Owen Green said...

love the energy!
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Anonymous said...

Great photos! The ball obsessed canine just might be the most watchable creature on earth!
My photo today is in the same theme.
Our Beagle had a thing for Tennis balls and we ordered used ones from all over the country then let her "Open her mail"!

Janet said...

Smart dog!

joy said...

Very funny watching this. From color connection

Jenn Jilks said...

What a fun challenge. I know animals get bored.
Cheers from Cottage Country!

Unknown said...

he's adorable. getting bigger na din doggie nyo :D